Monday, November 10, 2008

Barbie Cake

 
Posted by Picasa


This is my very first Barbie Cake.. A friend ordered two for his girls, so I didn't charge him the Barbie Doll.

I used the money to buy Wilton pan which costs me RM49.90. I used buttercream using the recipe i got from the internet.

The buttercream is a bit too soft. When i deliver, I had to put both cakes in a box. I turned on the air con high so that it won't melt. I have a recipe using icing sugar.. it will not melt during journey but i just can't enjoy the cream...

this recipe uses 175gm creamwell, 25gm butter and 120gm golden syrup. I think i'll add a little bit of icing sugar so that it will set nicely..

2 comments:

Haizamz said...

Nina...

Cantiknyer kek kau.
Meh le tunjuk kat kiter kat smkpm care membuat barbie tu...

ninarif said...

Boleh..boleh.. kelentong je tu.. yang penting ada pan untuk badan barbie tu..