Monday, August 24, 2009

Lunch n Dinner

There are days that I really feel lazy to cook but then alhamdulillah.. Allah grants our family with great appetite...

#1 Telur Dadar dan Kicap Masin

This is a hit among my kids! They'll keep on saying.. "terima kasih ibu, masak sedap!" I normally use 4-5 eggs, make sure to saute chopped onion with a dash of white pepper and salt!

#2 Telur Dadar + Kicap + Sambal Belacan + Ulam Mempelam

I learnt this from my dad.. He is so crazy about 'mempelam' that he eats it with everything. My kids just love it! They love it because this mango is not the extra sour type.. but 'lemak-lemak'. Try it!

#3 Ikan Tenggiri Masak Cili

Actually, tenggiri is good on its own. I made this dish when I was alone at home. Simply blend fresh red chilli, add a little salt and squeeze lime juice! Voila! Heaven! But then, my paternal grandpa makes the best Cili Masak Sambal! She uses green chillies, salt, sugar as well as asam keping!

No comments: